Monday, July 18, 2011

Preparing for Guest Posts

So, here at Renegade I am going to start focusing on a different point of view. The process of recovery can take years, I'm told. I'm entering year number 3 right now.
It's exhausting. Not only for me but for my family and my treatment providers. If I'm frustrated in recovery and hitting walls, can you imagine how my doctor must feel?

So, I'm going to start guest posts. My personal physician agreed to do a guest post. I just want to see things from her point of view as well. I'm really super excited about her posting!!

Recovery is not just about me. It impacts everyone. I'm hoping the posts by my guests will shed some light on the "other side".

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

BodyImageWarrior-Badge1
Happiness Project

Be Coolio

LINKwithlove